Nominate today! Now accepting 2018 nominations.
Know a local business or individual who deserves to be nominated for a Business Achievement Award? Nominate them below! Be sure your nomination fits the criteria for the award and explain why you are nominating them. Provide us with a few sentences or a paragraph about the nominee.
- Service Excellence Award: is presented to an individual or business who consistently offers exceptional service and goes beyond customer expectations.
- Small Business of the Year – (less than 10 employees): recognizes a small business with less than 10 employees, has made an outstanding contribution to the community and has a reputation for providing superior customer service.
- Large Business of the Year (More than 10 Employees): recognizes a large business with 10 employees or more, has made an outstanding contribution to the community and has a reputation for providing superior customer service.
- Outstanding Workplace – Employer of the Year: recognizes the business that goes above and beyond for their employees and provides the best overall place to work. For them, culture and a happy, healthy work environment for staff is very important.
- Young Professional of the Year: honors a business professional under the age of 45 who has excelled in business; exemplified leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
- Not for Profit of the Year: (must be a registered not for profit) honors a not for profit business that has demonstrated continual business excellence through positive business growth and embraced an outstanding commitment to quality and the community.
Deadline for nominations is February 7, 2019